The Importance of Medically Supportive Community Residences for Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled Adults
At New Concepts for Living, we are proud to provide medically supportive community residences to offer your loved ones the care and support they need and deserve. Keep reading to find out what these residences are, and the benefits they have to offer!
What Are Medically Supportive Community Residences?
At NCFL, our medically supportive community residences are an excellent option for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults who want a home environment and specifically require 24-hour nursing care.
These residences are fully-accessible with extra-wide doorways, spacious common areas, modern kitchens, and two separate family rooms. For the safety of your loved ones, the bathrooms are handicap-accessible and every home has its own exercise/physical therapy room.
When is A Medically Supportive Community Residence Needed?
You should consider a medically supportive community residence option for your loved ones if you feel you cannot offer them the care and support they need and deserve. In our homes, residents have access to 24/7 care from our behaviorists and nursing staff.
What Are The Benefits of These Residences?
We understand safety is a primary concern when it comes to your loved ones. This is why each of our residences offers these benefits:
- Security: Our residences have state-of-the-art high-tech cameras, window and door sensors, and Smart Locks.
- Transportation: We have trained drivers offering transportation "on demand." We can help residents go to church, go to the doctor, attend special events, and so much more! Each vehicle is equipped with cameras, GPS, and speed monitoring.
- Community Inclusion: Our residences are also designed with community inclusion in mind. We ensure that individuals with medical requirements are integrated into their communities as much as possible. This helps with skills training and allows each individual to reach their full potential.
- At NCFL, our medically supportive community residences are an excellent option for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults who want a home environment and specifically require 24-hour nursing care.
- Medically supportive community residences offer benefits such as security, transportation, and community inclusion.
Give Your Loved Ones the Care They Need
At NCFL, we are committed to caring for and nurturing adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they can attain their highest level of wellness and independence. To learn more about our medically supportive community residences, and how we can take care of your loved ones, simply contact us today!